Friday, September 13, 2013

Dylan Says...

I'm stealing this idea from another blog that I follow...Dylan says the cutest/funniest things all the time.  They really show his personality and how he thinks about things...

Last night, Dylan said grace before dinner:

"God is great
God is good
Let us thank him for our food,
Tomato (to-mah-to)"

Now Dylan often says the wrong words in songs to be funny, but this time he was being serious.  A couple of weeks ago, Maggie and Dylan said grace at my parents house.  Dylan says amen (aww-men) while Maggie says it amen.  I told Dylan that some people say tomato (to-mah-to) and sang him the 'you say tomato, I saw to-mah-to' song.  I was trying to teach him that people could pronounce the same word differently and both were okay...instead, I apparently taught him that concluding a prayer with to-mah-to was normal...I laughed so hard, I cried.  Sometimes I forget how literal a 4 year old is :)



Best way to relax after a long week of pre-k...a jacuzzi bath :)



No comments:

Post a Comment