Monday, April 5, 2010

We're Home!!!

That's right, we got to come home today :) Dylan had an awesome night! We gave him Tylenol around 8:00 p.m. last night and put him in bed. I told the nurse that if he had a hard time sleeping, I'd like to give him the stronger drugs to get him some rest. Well, the little man didn't need them and slept until 9:00 a.m. only stirring a few times. He was SO much more like himself this morning. He ate a bunch of peaches and some pancake in Aunt Nicki's lap. He still hadn't pooped, so they gave him a laxative which worked almost instantly. That was our ticket out of there...soon after we got the green light to go. We got home around 2:30 and D took a super long nap...in fact he's starting to wake up now. I'll post more later with some pics...for now, it's great to be home!!!

2 comments:

  1. HURRAY! I'm so glad to hear Dylan's home! Give him a big kiss from me :)

    ReplyDelete