Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wordless Wednesdays - Happy Birthday Grandma!!!!

We hope you have a great birthday and can't wait to see you this weekend!!!!




D is very proud of this video!! And he thought it was SO funny that he was calling Grandma, "Miss Grandma". He kept laughing about it for minutes after! Pretty cute!! Sorry for the "sideways" video...I took it the right way on my phone and for some reason when it uploaded to you-tube it flipped it. I did some research and couldn't figure out a way to switch it...he's still cute, though, even sideways!!

5 comments:

  1. Worth a kink in the neck! Very cute.

    Namma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! He might be a better singer than me already!

    Love, NiNi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty cute! Sarah & Jeremy

    ReplyDelete
  4. That has to be the cutest thing I have seen in the longest time! He's so adorable :)

    Love, Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe I just saw this...so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete