Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wordless Wednesdays - Happy Birthday, Ella!!!

Happy 3rd Birthday, Ella!!!!! I've loved you since the second I found out about you and love you more every day! You amaze me with your sweetness, intelligence and how great of a big cousin/sister you are. You make me smile every time I see you and I can't imagine a better first niece. I love you more than anything and can't wait to see the incredible person you become. I love you!!!

Pool time for Ella's birthday :)


Opening presents...she very sweetly let Dylan help (and you'll note that the Hawks are winning a b-ball game in the background!)

Think these kiddos like cupcakes??
Ella and I went on a special adventure, just the two of us, to Build A Bear. We had a great time and her new bear "Ella Bella Bear" is very cute!





D got Ella balloons for her birthday including one that when you hit it, it plays sounds. They had a great time playing with them!!

2 comments:

  1. It was a great birthday weekend. Thanks for making it so special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures... tell Ella happy belated birthday for us.

    ReplyDelete