Sunday, December 20, 2009

To Operate or Not to Operate...

Dylan's surgery is scheduled for tomorrow morning at 9:30 (we have to arrive at 8). Dylan came down with a cold this week (I think the munchkin is trying to avoid surgery!). He has gotten a ton better over the last few days, but still definitely has a cough so I think there is a decent chance that the surgery will get postponed again. I'm trying to brace myself for it, but of course will be disappointed if we don't have it, especially since we have kept him out of daycare for the past 5 weeks. I will post in the morning and let everybody know which way it goes.

In other exciting news, I felt Dylan's first tooth today!! I had thought that I could feel it getting close to the surface and yesterday I thought I could see a tooth about to pop through. So, that's very exciting! Also, he has really started continuous babbling. Obviously, he's been making sounds for a long time, but today on numerous occasions he just babbled away, like he was having a conversation with us. I'll try to get it and the dancing on video to post soon.


And, I can't have a post w/o a picture...might be my new favorite!!


1 comment:

  1. Wow, look at those beautiful eyes. I love, love, love this pic.

    ReplyDelete