Tuesday, December 1, 2009

8 Months and Counting!

Dylan turned 8 months old yesterday/today...I never know which day it should be in a 30 day month since he was born on the 31st. My friend at work, Felicia, and I decided to just make it the last day of the month :)



Dylan loves putting anything, especially paper products, in his mouth. This might be the last month mommy is fast enough to actually get a picture with the sign next to the bear!!
As you can see, Dylan is still cute as ever. He loves to be sitting and loves getting anything he can in his mouth! Still no teeth yet, but I'm guessing soon. He did end up with another ear infection (daycare diagnosed it because he wasn't as happy as normal and actually fell over a few times sitting b/c his balance was off). We got to weigh him at the doctor and he weighed in at 16 pounds 6 ounces which was a pound and half increase in just 45 days, so that of course made me very happy! Along with the ear infection, he got some sort of stomach virus which we have now passed in some form to me, Andrea, my mom and Uncle Morris. There was a stretch two weeks ago where I pretty much got thrown up on at least once a day...luckily that has passed and he seems back to his normal self!

I have a ton of pictures to post from Carrie Mac's wedding in Chicago. We had a great time and Carrie looked beautiful! We also have pictures from Thanksgiving in Des Moines and Dylan got baptized this past Saturday at the church where Zach and I got married.

Dylan is also officially back in "home" daycare. We're trying to keep him healthy for his surgery in 3 weeks! I turn 30 on the Friday before his surgery and Christmas is only 4 days later, so we'll have quite the busy next few weeks. I promise to get the wedding/Turkey Day pics up soon!!

This is what most of our pictures look like...with either the sign, the bear or both in his mouth :)

2 comments: