Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Wednesday Weekly Recap - Haircut

So, I love Dylan with shaggy long hair...yes, I might be setting him up to be a soccer player or a skate board punk, but he has great hair and it looks awesome long! However, he hadn't had it cut in a really long time, so it was getting too shaggy even for me! We went in for a haircut on Monday and D did great! He loves Miss Brandi and everything about getting his haircut (watching Dora, sitting in a pink car, eating a sucker). As you can see, I had her keep it long, but it is a little less out of control!










Last weekend, we went to the Brookside St. Patrick's Day parade with Kristen and Baby Grant. D was a bit unsure of the whole thing...he doesn't love loud noises or people dressed up as characters. He settled down after a bit, though, and remembers it fondly. Kris had the camera that day, so I will post pics as soon as I get them!




1 comment: