Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Wednesday Weekly Recap - Fun with NiNi and Chris

I'm actually home with a sick kiddo right now! D has a stomach virus and has been a bit miserable the last couple of days. We went to the doctor this morning and they confirmed that it's just a stomach virus going around, and hopefully he'll be better soon!

As I mentioned last week, from the road, NiNi and Chris took care of Dylan the Monday/Tuesday morning while I was in Michigan. They had a GREAT time together!! And I love it because Nicki sends me picture mails every few hours, so it's almost like I'm there!! Here's the photo diary of their day :)






Park fun :)


Jumping Jack's (a bounce house place)









Lunch at Chick-Fil-A!




Dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings!





having the time of their lives!

2 comments: