Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wordless Wednesdays - Table Rock Lake!!

Dylan, Lars and I headed to Table Rock Lake this weekend to see Erin and the whole VanDeVelde clan!! I have a million great pics that Erin took (aka the paparazzi!), but haven't had a chance to upload them yet. I will do so tonight, but didn't want to keep anybody waiting, so for now here are the few I took on my cell phone. A HUGE thanks to the VDV's for making us feel so welcome and opening their home to us again. It's honestly one of my top highlights every summer and I am so very appreciative!!





Fun in the pool :)






Reliving our New Orleans trips with Hurricanes :) Believe it or not, they still taste good even when made with 9 year old mix :)



Enjoying some boat cheese!!




A tired little pumpkin on the drive home :)

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a great time for everyone! And...boat cheese is delicious.

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to more pictures, but these are great. A perfect weekend to be in the water.

    Namma

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait until I get an invite...it looks like so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete