Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wordless Wednesdays - A surgery update

D continues to make tremendous progress towards recovery! He slept a ton yesterday which I think was partially surgery, partially the medicine he was on. I switched him to just regular motrin last night and he slept until 5:30 this morning. I gave him another round of motrin and he went back to sleep until 7. The motrin appears to be controlling his pain and his fever is completely gone. He's much more cheerful and much closer to his normal self which is so nice to see! I took a conference call from home this morning - D didn't like that I was home but wouldn't pay attention to him! Aunt Nicki took him to the park and we've decided he's at about 90%! Thanks for your continued thoughts/prayers! We appreciate them!

Oh, and as Aunt Nicki pointed out to me the other day...this is the first time ever in Dylan's life that I haven't had to be anticipating another surgery. That is quite the relief!!

This morning after D woke up we read stories in my bed :)

On the slide at the park!

One of my favorite things in the world...going to the park with Aunt Ni Ni!!

Making mommy (and myself) a PB&J for lunch!
So nice to see him smiling again!!!












2 comments: