Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wordless Wednesdays - From the Road...take 2!

That's right, I'm in the Boston area on business this week. It's been another whirlwind of New Hampshire, Massachusetts and getting lost (there are NO left turns here!), but I get to head home tonight and see Aunt Nicki and D. Dylan is once again in the very capable hands of Aunt Nicki and is having a blast! And of course, it's super nice for me to not have to worry about him at all! We've even done two video chats from the road :)

This past weekend, we headed to Chicago for some football fun. We had a blast with family and friends (minus Northwestern beating Iowa again!) and D had a great time seeing everybody and a blast hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa. Here's a little recap with pics we took on cell phones...more later!






Hanging with Carrie Mac and Erin! We had a blast!! And yes, tried to relive the college days...and had a harsh reminder that we're no longer 21!



Reading fun with Grandpa at Borders!


Of course, Grandma and Grandpa couldn't resist buying D a new book! Here he is reading one of his new books at bedtime!


At the Bears game! It was a blast (although a little cold at the end) and the Bears beat the Vikings!

Go Bears! After the game!!!

I love when Aunt Nicki takes care of me! She takes me on super fun runs to the park!!

D is obsessed with all things balls! He loves this toy Chris gave him and loves finding the matching balls on his pajamas!

Coming soon (I promise, now that my business travel is almost done)...some better late than never: Chris comes to KC, Halloween fun and D goes to Chi-town!!!

4 comments:

  1. I love the motion in the ball picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love wordless Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that Northwestern beating Iowa was a blast :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it when B & D visit Chicago!

    ReplyDelete