Thursday, September 6, 2012

Golfing Fun!!

On Tuesday, D and I did two of his favorite activities in the world...miniature golfing followed by some time at the driving range.  It is so cute to me how much he loves golf!!  He hit the entire small bucket of balls by himself, and I think would've kept going if I had let him. 







Sometimes I get so caught up on the blog about telling our adventures that I forget to tell the cute everyday stories about Dylan.  He is at such a FUN age.  He says the cutest things and is so interested in everything!  We are still in the WHY phase and I think we might never leave it.  It gets tiring sometimes, but mostly I find his curiosity delightful!  Here are a couple of cute stories:

D substitutes the word don't for can't...when we were going to visit NiNi and Chris and we talked to them on the phone he would tell them, "I don't wait to see you!"

We watched Momo (Andrea's dog) while they were at the lake...D LOVED putting his food in the dish and before every meal he would say, "God is great, God is good and we thank him for his food.  Amen."  

The other day my dad was talking about playing pool somewhere.  Dylan thought about it for a second and then said, "Papa, was it a pool table where the balls stay in the pockets or where they go to the end of the table like in Las Vegas?"  (jury is still out on whether the fact that my 3 1/2 year old knows about 2 different kinds of pool tables and references Vegas in describing them makes me the coolest mom ever or not...)
 

2 comments:

  1. You have my vote as the coolest mom ever ;)

    Love the stories and pics, and D is one lucky kiddo!

    Nini

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and apparently some borough in NYC smells like Vegas :)

    ReplyDelete